The Rameau Youth Orchestra also aims to be a networking platform, hence the creation of a Networking Space between the participants, the specialized press and musicologists whose research centers around French repertoire.
- Between participants and faculty: two months before the Academy, the JOR will open Zoom chat rooms to provide information about learning and preparing these pieces.
- Between participants: our social media (Facebook and Instagram) will be open to facilitate maximal interaction between our participants.
- Between participants and the musicologists: a meeting with Sylvie Bouissou and her team.
- Between participants and the JOR team (Christine Schaaf and Elsa Mandin): a session on how to identify and use communication tools.
- Between participants and the label Paraty (Bruno Procopio, label director and his team of sound engineers and administrators): a session to better understand the complexities of the recording industry, an indispensable tool for the career development of all musicians.
- Between participants and the press: meeting with the staff of Classiquenews, main media partner of the JOR.
- Between participants and other professionals: the JOR will be held during the festival Les Nuits Musicales de Mazan, where opportunities will be available to meet numerous renowned musicians performing at the Boiserie and in Mazan during the week.